Where did January go? It's hard to believe that we're almost into February...
While I'm in the process of writing our February newsletter, here are some highlights for next week:
1) Grade 9 students who are going to Bamfield will begin weekly Wednesday meetings (make sure to pack a lunch) in Room 19 with Mr. Brown.
2) Looming with Lewis has finished for the short-term... Grade 5 and Grade 6s can look forward to a new card making club with Ms. Lewis starting in a couple of weeks.
3) Congrats to our amazing Wrestling Team! A victory blurb will be posted in the February newsletter.
4) RTA Open House is this week - Thursday, February 1st at 6:00-7:30 PM. Any parent wanting to come and see their child's Science Fair Project or classroom work is definitely encouraged to visit!
5) SCIENCE FAIR JUDGES NEEDED! We really, really need Science Fair Judges. So far, 1 parent has volunteered. Please contact Michelle in the office if you are able to volunteer for judging, Friday, February 2nd, AM.
6) Report Card envelopes need to be brought back to the school, signed.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Have a won